BRIDGES 4 JUSTICE exists to help create a more socially just and equitable world.
Bridges 4 Justice contributes to this effort by engaging in community activism, public speaking engagements, and community dialogues with educators, students, community members, and leaders in a diverse array of organizations.
BRIDGES 4 JUSTICE leads community workshops and conversations that are designed to reveal how systems of power and privilege work in our society, our communities, and in our schools.
These dynamics shape our schools, communities and organizations and play important roles in our daily lives. As leaders, how we prepare and how we lead in our increasingly diverse and interconnected world can make or break our efforts.
Our communities need strong leadership and organizations that are willing to face complex and evolving issues surrounding structural barriers to learning and work together to create healthy and inclusive communities that dismantle these barriers and create new models of learning that work for everyone.
Individual Leadership Development
Building Organizational Infrastructure
Identifying and Living Out Organizational Core Values
IMPACTFUL TRAINING & CONSULTING PROGRAMS
Organizations looking for DEI Training, Workshops, Assessment, and Strategic Planning for their teams can visit our partner at:
MSM GLOBAL CONSULTING
In 2022, Bridges 4 Justice began to focus its mission on community activism and dialogue.
At the same time, Roger Moreano was invited to join the team at MSM Global Consulting to deliver the work of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and organizational culture change to a much wider audience.
MSM Global's infrastructure is uniquely designed to support a diverse array of organizations committed to deep and impactful change.
And, the philosophy and mission of MSM Global is in complete alignment with that of Bridges 4 Justice.
This transition made perfect sense and has allowed the original vision of Bridges 4 Justice to flourish.
Be sure to visit the MSM Global website and learn more about our services!
BRIDGES BUILT WITH...
- Gurnee School District 56, Gurnee, IL.
- DuPage County Domestic Violence Shelter, Bloomingdale, IL.
- Grayslake Central High School, Grayslake, IL.
- Grayslake North High School, Grayslake, IL.
- Loyola Academy High School, Wlimette, IL.
- Gary Comer Youth Center - Chicago, IL.
- Round Lake High School - Round Lake, IL.
- DePaul University - Chicago, IL.
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- United States Army - Great Lakes, IL.
- Royal Society of Public Health - London, UK
- Warren Township High School - Gurnee, IL.
- The Exchange Club of Gurnee - Gurnee, IL.
- Sign of the Dove Church - North Chicago, IL.
- Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart - Lake Forest, IL.
- Elmwood Park School District 401 - Elmwood Park, IL.
- Plainfield School District 202 - Plainfield, IL.
- Wauconda School District 118 - Wauconda, IL.
- Illinois Association for College Admission Counseling
- Zacharias Sexual Abuse Center - Gurnee, IL.
- Kenosha Coalition of Small Businesses & Non-Profits - Kenosha,WI.
- Kenosha Coalition for Dismantling Racism - Kenosha, WI.
- Kohl Children's Museum - Glenview, IL.
- Abbott Laboratories - North Chicago, IL. & Temecula, CA.