BUILDING BRIDGES WITH...
Roger Moreano has served as a consultant, public speaker or guest panelist at the following organizations:
- Gurnee School District 56, Gurnee, IL.
- DuPage County Domestic Violence Shelter, Bloomingdale, IL.
- Grayslake Central High School, Grayslake, IL.
- Grayslake North High School, Grayslake, IL.
- Loyola Academy High School, Wlimette, IL.
- Gary Comer Youth Center - Chicago, IL.
- Round Lake High School - Round Lake, IL.
- DePaul University - Chicago, IL.
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- United States Army - Great Lakes, IL.
- Royal Society of Public Health - London, UK
- Warren Township High School - Gurnee, IL.
- The Exchange Club of Gurnee - Gurnee, IL.
- Sign of the Dove Church - North Chicago, IL.
- Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart - Lake Forest, IL.
- Elmwood Park School District 401 - Elmwood Park, IL.
- Plainfield School District 202 - Plainfield, IL.
- Wauconda School District 118 - Wauconda, IL.
IACAC (Illinois Association for College Admissions Counseling)
- Zacharias Sexual Abuse Center - Gurnee, IL.
- Kenosha Coalition of Small Businesses & Non-Profits - Kenosha, WI.
- Kenosha Coalition for Dismantling Racism - Kenosha, WI.
- Kohl Children's Museum - Glenview, IL.
“Roger is personable and professional. His comments connected with our students, and he provided information that continued the conversation long after he left. I like that he took the time to tailor his presentation to our school community. He was an excellent asset to our diversity programming this year.”
Charles W. Heintz
Assistant Principal for Student Services
Loyola Academy High School - Wilmette, Illinois
"As the Principal I was assigned to be a part of our Diversity Committee. I did not know that this committee and the work of Roger Moreano's BRIDGES Program was going to change me and help me provide a more culturally inclusive school environment. The BRIDGES Program is educational, introspective, and transformational for any school leader, staff member, and/or student. If you are looking to build a school climate that is proactive and inclusive, I highly recommend you contact Roger Moreano. His work will empower you to feel confident to have courageous conversations with your staff, students, and parents. Often times we do not know where to start with sensitive topics about diversity and equity and I am telling you this is where you start."
Warren High School (Almond Campus) - Gurnee, IL.